I teach people skills to nerdy business professionals using concepts from the fandoms and fantasy worlds we love.
Hi, my name is Metsy, and I am a nerd communication coach.
I survived 16+ years in the tech trenches as a programmer, designer and project manager. I loved the work. Loved my team. Loved the money. Hated the burnout.
I burned out after a merger shook my world, shifted my work focus and left me as the last person standing. I was angry, exhausted and burnt – I’m talking crispy.
A few years into my new career direction, I asked this question: “If I get to choose, who do I want to spend every day helping?” The answer was easy. YOU.
Nerds are amazing, but we aren’t known for amazing people skills.
You have people skills. Of course, you do.
Here’s the deal though… you’ve spent years learning and honing those impressive technical skills.
Bringing your communication skills up to that same level will take time, too.
The great thing is you don’t have to figure it out on your own. I’ve spent years prepping to help you get there faster.
I use my nerdy background and my coaching skills to help you quickly increase your knowledge of how to understand and communicate with others.
I want to see you succeed at YOUR goals. It would be my honor to help you get there.
I am here to help. Together, we will succeed.
Want to know more? Check out my Manifesto.
TOP 2 SOFT SKILLS
Creativity, Futuristic Thinking
TOP DISC BEHAVIORS
Influence, Steadiness, Dominance
TOP DRIVING FORCES
Training and Certifications
- Management degree from The University of Texas at Austin
- Value Added Associate, TTI Success Insights
- Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA), TTI Success Insights
- Certified Professional Motivators Analyst (CPMA), TTI Success Insights
- Certified Professional TTI TriMetrix HD Analyst (CPHDA), TTI Success Insights
- DISC Modeling, Competitive Edge, Inc.
- Motivators Modeling, Competitive Edge, Inc.
- Global Models and Benchmarking, Competitive Edge, Inc.
Not a nerd but manage nerds? Check out Metsy.com.